What is the Meaning & Definition of change

The Word change is a term widely used in our language and through which we can refer to different issues. Meanwhile, more widespread use says that change involves delivering or receiving something that will just have the function to replace it. This sense of the term involve the exchange of one thing for another, in other words, there will always be an alternative by which one thing kernels for another simile or somehow replace it. I'll change the shirt that you gave me on the other larger since I like but the waist is not me well.
Also, the Word change use it to mean the conversion of something into something different. This sense of the word is often applied to changes that are activated in the mood of someone, for example. I do not know as it does to change from joy to sorrow in a microsecond.
In the field of exchange of currencies, change, turns out to be a term in common use which refers the making or delivery of securities or currencies in Exchange for their counterparts with the same. That is, if I have 100 dollars and I want them to change by Argentine pesos will I get so many Argentine pesos per dollar; If the value of change per day is 4.55, give me $455.
Also, the Word change is used to: indicate the change that has taken the direction of the wind, when moving from a change to another in the car and when a person or a thing changed its appearance now is physical or moral.
On the other hand, the Word change is usually used as a synonym for terms such as replace, replace, modify, renew... Meanwhile, the word which is facing is parking, which implies the absolutely opposite: get stuck, on something or somewhere.